All information, products and services displayed on the website www.champscloset.in constitute an "invitation to offer". Your order for purchase constitutes your "offer" which shall be subject to the terms and conditions as listed below. Champs Closet having its registered office address at 46/4, Ballygunge Place, Kolkata-700019 has the right to accept or reject your offer without assigning any reason thereof.
You (The User or Buyer or Customer) are therefore advised to read carefully these terms and conditions every time you use the www.champscloset.in website of Champs Closet:
1. We have made every effort to display the colors of our products that appear on the site as accurately as possible. However, as the actual colors you see will depend on your monitor, we cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of colors will be accurate.
2. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look and appearance. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
3. Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
4. From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
5. The User certifies that he/she is at least 18 (eighteen) years of age or has the consent of a parent or legal guardian.
6. Champs Closet will not be responsible for any damage suffered by users from use of the services on www.champscloset.in. This without limitation includes loss of revenue or data resulting from delays, non-deliveries, missed deliveries, or service interruptions as may occur because of any act / omission of the vendor. This disclaimer of liability also applies to any damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, negligence, defect, deletion, error, omission, interruption, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of record, whether for breach of contract, tortuous behaviour, or under any other cause of action.
7. The prices and availability of products are subject to change without prior notice at the sole discretion of Champs Closet.
8. The Site/Company takes no responsibility for the services or products that are sold or supplied by third party vendors.
9. Request for cancellations / replacement of orders by the User shall be at the discretion of Champs Closet.
10. Company reserves the rights to change/withdraw any offer or discount without any prior notice.
11. We shall have no responsibility in any manner whatsoever regarding any promotional emails or SMS/MMS sent to you. The offers made in those promotional emails or SMS/MMS shall be subject to change at the sole discretion of the Champs Closet.
12. The User or Buyer or Customer agrees to give accurate, authentic and true information. Champs Closet reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by the User at any point of time. If any such User details are found not to be true wholly or partly, Champs Closet has the right in its sole discretion to reject the order of the User and debar them from using the services of www.champscloset.in without prior intimation whatsoever.
13. Champs Closet will not be liable for any type or kind of credit card fraud. The liability to use a card fraudulently will be on the user and the onus to 'prove otherwise' shall be exclusively on the user. The User must exclusively use his/her own card on the site.
14. This agreement shall be construed in accordance with the applicable laws of India. The Courts at Kolkata, West Bengal shall have exclusive jurisdiction in any proceedings arising out of this agreement.
15. If this TERMS AND CONDITIONS conflicts with any other document, the TERMS AND CONDITIONS will prevail for the purposes of usage of the Site.